This blog is for when I figure out something and I want to remember it. I've also taken the time and consideration to write my posts free of jargon and difficult to interpret for own use functions. My code doesn't have 100 variables or special mix-ins that you have to connect to meaning like a conspiracy theorist with strings on a board.
- CSS Link Highlights that work with multi-line text
- Use inline Google Analytics Events with Google Tag Manager
- Add SSL (https) to your Github Page with CloudFlare and NameCheap
- How to create a Jekyll Site and host with Github
- How to create a custom front-end for a Google Form
- Get a List of Unique Items in Jekyll
- Iterations on Each/For Loops